Each sachet (powder to be dissolved in water for oral solution) contains crystalline glucosamine sulfate 1884 mg equivalent to glucosamine sulfate 1500 mg.
- Uses :Adjuvant therapy for osteoarthritis eg, pain and function limitation
- Directions: 1 sachet dissolved in a glass of water once daily, preferably taken at meals.
- Warnings : Hypersensitivity to glucosamine. As the active ingredient is obtained from seafood (shellfish), Viartril-S should not be given to patients who are allergic to shellfish.
- The powder for oral solution contains aspartame and is therefore contraindicated in patients with phenylketonuria.
- Patients with severe hepatic or renal insufficiency should be monitored while on Viartril-S.
- Viartril-S contains sodium 150 mg/daily dose to be taken into consideration by patients on a controlled sodium diet.
- EACH sachet contains: Crystalline Glucosamine sulfate (derived from shellfish) 1884 mg equivalent to 1500mg of Glucosamine sulphate
- Excipients q.s. to 3950 mg
Package Content (per box) :
- 1 X VIARTRIL-S 1500mg Powder for Oral Solution 30s + FOC 2s